Printers are mostly utilized by individuals at homes, workplaces, and organizations. They make our task at hand simple and we don’t have to go outside to print one page or pages. In the event that we talk about HP, then it is the most mainstream-brand among printers. PCs and Computers of HP are additionally popular. It is profoundly bought on account of its excellent printing and scanning. Despite such countless features, sometimes HP printer not responding while printing, and one of the significant blunders are of the printer not reacting. We are here to furnish you with simple advances in regards to How to Fix HP Printer Not Responding Error?
HP printer not responding on Mac
Before continuing, you should make certain around a couple of things like if your hp printer’s drivers are refreshed, a functioning web association while printing, check if links are loose, paper stuck in the printer plate, inside specialized issues, and numerous other comparative things. If there is any such issue you experience in your hp printer, then it might cause a not reacting mistake. Thus, before getting some information about HP printer not responding on mac, search for these issues and attempt to fix it by your end.
How to fix HP printer not responding issue?
- The initial step you need to follow is on the desktop, right-click on the “my computer” and afterward click “manage”.
- After that go to the administrations and right-click the print spooler service and select the properties alternative.
- Presently go to the Dependencies tab.
- In the first box, you will have the option to see the list of all the framework benefits that are needed to begin the printer spooler service and for its smooth working. These are supposed to be conditions.
- Presently there you need to check and guarantee that you have empowered all the service wherein the print spooler is needy.
- The following thing you need to do is a correct snap on the service and go to the properties and afterward, you need to change the start-up type to programme for each help on which print spooler is needy.
- Leave the service and attempt your printer once more. After a computer reboots the “printer not responding” issue can be solved immediately.
Some more ways to resolve the HP printer not responding issue
- Do Basic Troubleshooting- If your hp printer out of nowhere shows you an issue of not responding, then the primary thing you ought to do is check the availability status. Ensure your hp printer is precisely associated with the PC and the wireless network or link you use is alright.
- Update The Drivers- The old version of the drivers will cause issues and make the hp printer not responding on Windows. To fix this mistake, you need to refresh the drivers or upgrade the drivers.
- Run HP Printer Troubleshooter- All the windows OS both it is windows 10 or 7 has a self-built-in printer troubleshooter. This assists in fixing the printer’s associates problems.
Read Also: – How to Setup and Configuration a New HP Printer